Dammit Susan! Dammit Susan!

Man, this is rather sketchy, but its funny!

American Idle American Idle

Man, this kicked so much ass, Gary Brolsma is my idol!

and, Simon made a big impression on me, because he said "I'd rather have rusty nails shoved into my ears and never have to hear that again, honestly!", and because of that I've been going on saying that myself because I've been traumatized by contradiction of how datable I am for the DATING GAME, of which I am been going on about how I'd rather end up with what Simon claims than be further mortified simply because every other autistic person I know didn't even have a girlfriend, in which they also had things worse than me socially, morally, and even legally!

NV: Nintendovision NV: Nintendovision

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!

This is just AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I so wanna see more sprite animation!!!!

stopwatch stopwatch

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that is a tool to put on Newgrounds!

And ya know, I even used this stopwatch to time myself typing a phrase about Michael Jackson, but its too bad MJ died RIP 1958-2009

Here are the results:

phrase: Michael Jackson is my favorite crotch grabber

slow touchscreen typying of the smartphone's virtual keyboard (without scribble)
00:00:29

slow touchscreen typying of the smartphone's virtual keyboard (with scribble)
00:00:24

Smartphone's built-in voice-to-text converter
00:00:07

Typing the exact phrase on a regular computer keyboard into the NOTEPAD program:
00:00:08

Now there you have it, I think the voice-to-text converter may be the fastest way to type a document. My god, do I feel awesome doing this!

And ya know, on the day that Michael Jackson died, I even submitted a MJ tribute onto Newgrounds and got UNDERDOG OF THE WEEK that day! You gotta check out some old awesome stuff of mine on Newgrounds as well!

Newgrounds is my home for the ultimate of entertainment! THANKS FOR SUBMITTING THIS AWESOME APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRST --------- COMMENT

TrackRacing TrackRacing

This game is the kick ass shit!

I never saw any game this realistic on Newgrounds!!!!!!

Dress-Up Lady Dress-Up Lady

Can't we have more variety?

I woulda rated this a 10 if there was a lapdance as a bonus feature!

F-777 - Not Afraid F-777 - Not Afraid

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!

DANCE PARTIES!!!!!!!!

ENOUGH WITH RAP CRAP!!!!!!!

BRING BACK EURODANCE!!!!!!!

Together Disco Together Disco

BEING THE FIRST TO COMMENT...

such awesome music like this has no good reason to be ignored. Blame it on Justin Bieber.

Sonic- LavaReefZoneA2 Piano Sonic- LavaReefZoneA2 Piano

NEWGROUNDS FTW

Such an underrated site for underrated music.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Very much agreed. :nod: There is a huge wealth of great music on Newgrounds, but much of it never sees the light of day for one reason or another, unless you have a small army of several hundred followers or so.

At any rate, thank you for the great review and I'm glad you enjoyed this song. :)

NES NES

GOOD, but

Isn't this breaching the policy against having photographis though? Because it seems that the TV is photographically based.