Dammit Susan! Dammit Susan!

Man, this is rather sketchy, but its funny!

American Idle American Idle

Man, this kicked so much ass, Gary Brolsma is my idol!

and, Simon made a big impression on me, because he said "I'd rather have rusty nails shoved into my ears and never have to hear that again, honestly!", and because of that I've been going on saying that myself because I've been traumatized by contradiction of how datable I am for the DATING GAME, of which I am been going on about how I'd rather end up with what Simon claims than be further mortified simply because every other autistic person I know didn't even have a girlfriend, in which they also had things worse than me socially, morally, and even legally!

NV: Nintendovision NV: Nintendovision

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!

This is just AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I so wanna see more sprite animation!!!!

Sprite TV 2 Sprite TV 2

OH YEAH...

This shit is what I'm talkin' about!

shit like this is the fucking shit!

We need to make a sprite animation parody of Satruday Night Live. Because this is sprite animation at its best!

Wolfenstein 3D Headshot Wolfenstein 3D Headshot

OH YEAH!!!

Wolf3D is such a classic!

id Software is the greatest company EVER!

The Art of Capoeira The Art of Capoeira

Zoom Zoom Zoom!!!!!

More Newgrounds submissions should have capoeira music in them!

Michael Jackson vs Mario Michael Jackson vs Mario

I woulda preferred to see Sonic fight MJ.

but then again, Mario is from Nintendo, and Sonic is from SEGA (in which Michael Jackson was in a SEGA game, and inspired Sonic 3 music, though Brad Buxer was the actual composer for Sonic 3).

Its too bad Michael Jackson died last year! RIP 1958-2009

Sonic Dance Party Sonic Dance Party

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is somewhat similar to a tribute to Michael Jackson I made.

Some say Michael Jackson helped make music for Sonic 3. However, Brad Buxer was the one who composed the chiptunes. The only reason why people attribute Sonic 3 music to Michael Jackson is because Brad Buxer helped Michael Jackson make his music too!

Oh my has Michael Jackson been an influence on pop culture, he even inspired the color for Sonic's shoes because of his Bad album. His Dangerous album had music similar to Sonic 3 music. Michael Jackson wasn't credited in Sonic 3 due to a scandal.

Its too bad Michael Jackson died last year! RIP 1958-2009

The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

Good use of tracks from APM Music.

This movie was AWESOME!!!

You know the names of the tracks by the artists you reported?

Maybe I wanna use those tracks in some of my works.

the Chicken Dance Tragedy the Chicken Dance Tragedy

CHICKEN DANCE RULEZ!!!

This is a known rendition of the song that most people won't even tell me the artist of!

Why won't anybody give the artist of this one!